Monday, January 30, 2012

What's up?

So I thought about it and I think I might fix a few things on my Panty angel cosplay/ maybe remake it? I will be picking up some things this month that should help with that :D

Also I have some cosplay ideas. I already had a no more heroes idea (Strawberry) but I think I might make Bad girl's costume first -


I also was thinking of making Juliet's costume from Lollipop Chainsaw :D ohh it's a cute one -


See what I mean? Too much cute for one cosplay :DDD And if you are confused..YES I am still making SeeU's cosplay -


I just need to go get the materials for it because I don't have anything with me at the dorms. I have my machine and some old costumes but I don't have my fabric box...ehh. We shall see how everything goes. I've already contacted a few people about shipping me props and shoes here, I also thought long and hard about maybe buying a costume if I get too busy....I've never done that and I'm actually scared to lol. But If I do I'll update again.

Later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment